Working alongside Mt Hutt Helicopters to further broaden the scope of their capabilities, Coastwide Helicopters has been operating on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island for over 20 years.
Located at the Greymouth Airport, Coastwide operate both an MD 530FF helicopter and an MD 500D, machines chosen for their compact size, their small diameter multi-bladed main rotor system, and their versatility.
Coastwide Helicopters are superbly positioned to service the bush-covered surrounds of the West Coast region, performing a wide range of specialised tasks including:
- Electric power line maintenance
- Heavy Lifting and placement work
- Action packed helicopter adventures including Heli- mountain biking
- Helicopter scenic flights with fabulous views over the amazing West Coast coastline, the Southern Alps and dramatic glaciers
- Remote access to some of the best hunting and heli-fishing New Zealand has to offer.
- Aerial photography and film location scouting
- Romantic mountain top heli-picnics to secluded alpine lakes
- Aerial spraying and agricultural operations